The Daniels Corporation is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We want you to feel assured that the personal information we collect, and that you consent to share, will be treated with care.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. This includes information such as:
- your name, mailing address, telephone number, birth date, and e-mail address;
- demographic information, such as household information, age group, and purchase plans; and
- transaction-related information.
Collecting Your Personal Information
You may choose to voluntarily give us personal information through registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents, both online and offline.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests for information,
- to communicate with you,
- to inform you about product offers, and/or special offers,
- to conduct, process and complete transactions with our customers, and
- to provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that are part of our ongoing service with customers.
The collection of such information enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or transfer any personal information outside our domain other than where specific reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide such information, or where passing that information to third parties is necessary to provide you with the information or service requested. For instance, personal information may be provided to real estate corporations, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers. These third parties and their respective employees will only be provided with the personal information necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and they are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
Maintaining and Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We have taken appropriate steps to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. We strive to ensure that security measures protect against loss, theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, use or modification of your personal information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information until it is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or any other statutory requirements. The information will be destroyed when no longer required.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask whether we hold any personal information about you and to see that information in accordance with the Act.
How to Request an Update or Correction
If you believe any of the information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to change it. If you show that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, we will make the necessary changes. If you feel we have not dealt with your request to your satisfaction, you can follow the complaint resolution procedures described in the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act.
How to Register Complaints
You may register a privacy-related complaint by contacting our Privacy Officer. We will explain our complaint procedure to you and investigate all complaints. If a complaint is justified, we will take all appropriate steps to correct the situation, including changing our policies and procedures, if necessary.
Daniels Compliance Officer
The Daniels Corporation’s Compliance Officer is Carol Krasovskis.
Her contact information is as follows:
Phone: 416-598-2129 ext: 2282
Effective Date of Statement
This Statement has been adopted by The Daniels Corporation, legal entity Parliament and Gerrard Development Corporation, as of September 1st, 2014.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Sutton Collection or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 20 Queen Street West, Suite 3400, Toronto, ON M5H 3R3. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of Daniels Bartholomew website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document prior to receiving written consent from The Daniels Corporation